UPSC Deputy Secretary recruitment 2021
UPSC Deputy Secretary recruitment 2021 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application form for the post of Deputy Secretary. UPSC has 13 posts available for this recruitment.
All other required information-related application forms, eligibility requirements, age limit, selection process, pay scale, vacancy and further essential details are down below. All eligible and interested candidates are requested to go through the information down below and follow it accordingly and can also visit the official website for more detailed information. (Link given below)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Online Application for Lateral Recruitment of Deputy Secretary Level Posts on contract basis
Advt No. 52/2021
UPSC Deputy Secretary recruitment 2021 – Job Details
Eligibility Requirement :
- Applicants applying for this post should have a Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Experience required as per rule.
- For more information regarding eligibility requirement please follow the official advertisement.
Age Limit :
- Minimum. Age : 31 Yrs.
- Maximum. Age :40 Yrs.
Pay Scale :
Rs 100000 — 170000 per month
Important dates to remember :
|Last date for registration||3rd May 2021|
|Last date for printing out the submitted application form||4th May 2021|
Vacancy Details :
|Post Names||Number of Post|
|Deputy Secretary (Intellectual Property Rights)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Insolvency and Bankruptcy)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Foundation Literacy and Numeracy Mission)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Environment Policy)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Food Processing)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Manufacturing Sector)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Urban Water Management)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Mining Legislation and Policy)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Sagarmala and PPP)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Electricity Distribution)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Rural Livelihood)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Information Technologies)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Iron/ Steel Industry)||1|
How to apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of UPSC.
- Download the official advertisement and read all the detailed instructions and if eligible, click on apply online
- Fill up all the details and upload the documents/certificates that are required.
- Applicants should print-out it for future correspondence.
- Do not send any print copy/hard copy or any document to UPSC at this stage. All the verification will be done in due course
Important Links to follow :
|Apply online here||Click here|
|Download the official advertisement||Download by clicking this link|
|Visit the official website||Click here|