NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021
NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021 : National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) invites online application for the post of Site Inspector (Civil/ Electrical) NBCC India has 120 vacancies for this post.
All other required information-related application forms, eligibility requirements, age limit, selection process, pay scale,vacancy and further essential details are down below. All eligible and interested candidates are requested to go through the information down below and follow it accordingly and can also visit the official website for more detailed information. (Link given below)
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC)
NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 05/2021
NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021 – Job Details
Eligibility Requirement :
Eligibility Requirement for Site Inspector (Civil)
- Applicants apply for this post should have 3 years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- Experience Required – Minimum 4 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Eligibility Requirement for Site Inspector (Electrical)
- Applicants apply for this post should have 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience.
- Experience Required – Minimum 4 Years of experience . Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Application Fee :
- General Candidates Rs.500/-
- No application fee required for SC, ST, PWBD & Department Candidates.
Payment Mode :
Candidates can pay the application fee through
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking and
- Other online fee methods
- Through offline E -Challan
- For more information regarding the payment mode please follow the official advertisement.
Age Limit :
Age Limit as on 14/04/2021
- 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others
Pay Scale :
Pay Scale is Rs 31000 — 45000
Important dates to remember :
|Starting date for registration||25th March 2021|
|Last date for registration||14th April 2021|
Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT).
Exam Centers :
Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Guwahati, Jammu, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Pune, Hyderabad, Kochi, Dehradun, Ranchi, Raipur, Vishakhapatnam.
Vacancy Details for NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021 :
|Site Inspector (Civil)||80|
|Site Inspector (Electrical)||40|
How to apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of NBCC India.
- Download the official advertisement and read all the detailed instructions and if eligible, click on apply online.
- Fill up all the required details related your post and pay the application fee.
- Applicants should print-out it for future correspondence.
- Do not send any print copy/hard copy or any document to NBCC at this stage. All the verification will be done in due course
- To know more about the details of exam date, time, venue, interview do visit the official website of NBCC India.
Important Links to follow :
|Apply online here||Click here for registration|
|Download the official advertisement||Click here to see the PDF|
|Visit the official website||Click here|